When preparing to administer medication, the physicians order must be reviewed by the nurse such as the rout of the medicines. Many medication are supplied in various preparation and need specific right route. Of course the choice of medication administration is depend on several factor including the client's blood level, ability to swallow and disease or disorder being treated.

However there is the seven rights when administering medication to the patient. They include five rights of drug administration and two of patient's bill of rights.

These seven rights of medication administration are:

  1. Right client / patient: should be done by asking the client to state his name and checking the identification band.
  2. Right route: medications should be given as physician's prescribed route of administration.
  3. Right drug: the name of the drug as well as the generic name ordered by physician should be checked promptly. The nurse should investigate when the patient's diagnosis does not match the drug category.
  4. Right amount: The nurse is expected to know common dosages for both adults and children.
  5. Right time: the nurse can administer the medication either 30 minutes before or after the assigned time.
  6. Right documentation (as the Patient's Bill of Rights and legality issues in nursing): it mus be done to prevent duplicating drug administration,
  7. Right to refuse treatment (as the Patient's Bill of Rights): the patient / client has the right to refuse medication or treatment physician ordered.

2 comments

  1. anneke sergio  

    30 June 2019 at 22:06

    Dr. Imoloa has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.imoloa for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. imoloa Thanks

    I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctors, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr imoloa and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com, you can still reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098
    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    BREAST ENLARGEMENT...PENIS ENLARGEMENT, H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS HERPES. SYPHILIS. HEPATITIS A B and C.

  2. Anonymous  

    6 March 2022 at 17:47

    I was born epileptic and at the same time I was having gastro disorder, but I am now free and cured by Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is waking up with the worst headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swallowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because I didn't take them like I was supposed to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sister's house when I fell to the floor again. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old Niece leaning over my leg asking me if I was OK. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because I wasn't allowed to drive until I got my seizures under control. I would love to know how others have handled their epilepsy! So My sister's friend Emma Told my sister about a herbal Doctor who resides in west Africa(Nigeria) Because Emma is from Africa as well, My sister told me about it then we decided to give it a try. My sister contacted him also tell him about my autism too.he assures my sister that his herbal medicine will cure my epilepsy and my autism, I paid for the herbal medicine then he delivered to Charleston Post office I was called to pick it up which i quickly did, I drank it for two weeks as prescribed happily I went for diagnose and find out my Epilepsy and Autism is gone and today making it 9 Months and I'm now free from Autism, Seizure and Epilepsy, I will continue to share Dr Itua Natural Herbal Medicine works. I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone who is suffering from,,,AUTISM, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE, COLD SORE, HERPES, HIV/AIDS.Shingles,Gastro disorder,Diabetes,Back Pain,Cancer,HPV,Lupus,Liver & Kidney Disease,Dr Itua Contact Information..... Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.... WhatsApp Number....+2348149277967. Live Happily Again With Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine....



Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates